Friday, December 31, 2010

Mercury is Stagnant

I discovered a theory tonight.  The white t-shirt guys are inter-dimensional beings.  Here me out... Once my husband and I were driving to North Lake Tahoe from South Lake Tahoe, on hwy 50 before you get to the 28.  Near Cave Rock, where I proposed to him, which is also sacred Indian land... there was a guy in a white t-shirt walking in the middle of the hwy like he was trying to commit suicide.  I was going probably 50 mph and was lucky to see him b/c of the white t-shirt.  It has always struck out in my mind as strange.  Shortly after that, in 2008 I went to Love Parade in SF with my friend Alex.  There were multiple ambulances that made their way through the Massive that day.  On our way out, we went walking the wrong way out of the chaos and walked by a what appeared to be a murder scene.  We realized we were misled and went back past the horrible site.  I think I remember at this moment actually asking out loud if anyone else saw the guy sitting up against the wall in the white t-shirt with his head buried in the shirt.  I think I remember someone saying no, they didn't see him.  Whether these are ghosts or spirits trying to cross over, I'm not sure.  But the thoughts came out from thinking about the energetic effects of the people around you, conversations about the How Weird Street Fair in SF and the overall thought of reincarnation.  

In other news, there is a mistake in the movie The Thin Red Line around xxx - "I'm pretty sure it was well documented, it was a pretty big mistake."  You could see three dudes in shorts and the video camera as well!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment